Helping companies realize their strategic goals is at the heart of what Cinovate does. Cinovate Cloud Innovation provides full lifecycle services from business process review and application development to data migration and training. Cinovate's business model is based entirely on the Salesforce.com platform, innovations that drive its growth and the growth of its customers.
Cinovate runs in a completely serverless environment. We have an intimate sense of the strengths and challenges of the Cloud Transformation and have gained tremendous experience in making the following solutions work together:
- Cinovate uses Salesforce Sales Cloud to manage all prospect, customer, and opportunity information.
- Cinovate uses Salesforce Service Cloud to manage all feature requests from customers implementing/optimizing, or those who need our help designing add-on features for their Salesforce solution.
- Cinovate uses Salesforce Mobile to access important sales and operations details, or interact with team members over Chatter.
- Cinovate uses its own Professional Services Automation application to manage our projects, resource planning, time and expense tracking, invoicing, and customer surveys.
- Cinovate uses Force.com Sites to build its corporate website, including the real time marketing product known as the Cinovate Success Cloud!
- Cinovate built an IT Asset Tracker Application on Force.com to manage our laptops and other hardware (although honestly Cinovate doesn't have much hardware!)
- Cinovate built an HR Information System (HRIS) on Force.com to track all employee personnel data and enable HR processes.
- Cinovate uses Google Apps for our enterprise email, calendar, and document storage.
- Cinovate uses Google Docs and Spreadsheets for word processing, spreadsheets, and document collaboration.
- Cinovate uses QuickBooks for our financials, and have fully integrated it with SFDC for both sales orders and invoicing.
- Cinovate uses ADP for administering our payroll.
- Cinovate uses Citrix GoToMeeting for virtual conferencing and desktop sharing.
Cinovate’s Philanthropic model is based on a simple idea: Donate 1% of revenue to support local organizations that are working to make our world a better place. Cinovate’s 1% model is all about getting the most bang for the buck. We donate a percentage of every dollar earned to social-change organizations so they can amplify their impact.
These are some of the organizations we support:
Cinovate is proud of our ability to attract, mentor, and retain people passionate about helping companies harness the power of cloud computing. By selecting the best individuals, Cinovate is able to remain an employer of choice offering leading-edge services, professional growth opportunities and an environment that fosters the entrepreneurial spirit.
We believe our people are the reason for our success. Each employee contributes directly to our continued growth through dedication and focus on anticipating, understanding, and meeting our customers' needs. If you think you have what it takes to join our team contact us today.
We are currently looking to find some great people to fill the following roles:
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Mobile Developer
Although we thank everyone for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.